Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Liveblogging: Election Coverage

(all times P.M.)


7:32 - Macoun apples...pret-ty couny...Ilawngeles (Macoungeles)

8:23 - The Actual God: I never liked 'I'm all Ilawn'...Ilawngeles is much better.
The Beneficent Allah: How about 'Iran Zechory'?
AG: Yea...I like that...

8:26 - John...MaCoun...

8:40 - Antosca: 'This room is suffering from a severe empathy gap!'

9:08 - Katie: There is such totality to 'totes'...

9:23 - Amalia: Well guys... (waves Metrocard)
Katie: I think she's trying to tell us something...

5 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger N A said...

I did not say "lack of empathy" (who passed that along? Dan?), I said "too much irony"

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger HOT Tamale said...

macoungeles

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Rap Exegette said...

that's not entirely totally exactly what i said but really there's a hypertotality to "totes"...it's not just total, it's plural! several totalities!

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger mr. wrongway said...

i can't believe I missed this (post)...iran zechory, xenon, bling on, we hoary...macoun apples? ain't yall heard bout that honeycrisp bombshit?

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Beneficent Allah said...

personally I don't believe in birth control

 

Post a Comment

<< Home