Thursday, January 10, 2008

All I want for graduation...

hay mahbod khaneh gol I love you and we missed you last night at the hannukah party. janis got you a gift, so it will be waiting for you when you get back, that reminds me what would you want for your graduation gift, other than a patek phillip watch, anything affordable by us? let me know when you think about it, love you, hope you are having fun in vienna. your loving sis mojgan

Honestly, honestly, the top 4 things I want for graduation are:

4. A crystal gram of Peruvian yayo ($60; Dan N's boy Reuben)
3. Ten 100 dollar bills, with small faces ($1,000; bankofamerica.com)
2. A Glock 22 ($390; jgsales.com)
1. A Hugo Boss microfiber trenchcoat ($700; hugoboss.com)

But I would just feel silly asking my sister for any of that! So I asked for this...honestly, after those four - and the Patek Philippe - it is #6

2 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger Dan Berger said...

nice list, but what about the $200 Cashmere socks?

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger brunsli said...

Add a custom frame for your JD to look pretty in your NY home, I mean, office...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home