Monday, April 23, 2007

Skee skee skee

I always bite into my tomato and give it a good suck before carving it up for my sangwich. Today I got a real gusher. It was a grappé tomato from the organic market, they looked good on the rack, but I had no idea. I bite in and sploooge! This little tomato erupts like a pent-up nut, sending up an arc-en-ciel of straight sticky juice that I had to go hunting after; a portent that Spring has sprung.

After that performance, I had to eat the tomato raw dogg. These tomatoes tasted like apples...it wasn't until tomato #3 that a slice actually made it to my sangwich.

2 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Blogger Dan Berger said...

i love the french touches- the post has a certain je ne sais quoi

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger mr. wrongway said...

je ne sais quoi the fuck is up

 

Post a Comment

<< Home