Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Bars Deuce

NY Bar: "Oh, walk through Hell's Kitchen! Pull-ups on the jungle gym! I find the squalor so romantic...I should blog this...quel artiste! I have to wear a wristband overnight like in Nazi times! MmmmMMMmm!!"

Fuck Jew York. I'm taking the CA bar in the Century Plaza Hotel...I finished 1 1/2 hours early, ordered a salmon sashimi from the bar, went out and lounged topless by the pool...Arab women sunned themselves as their children bathed in chlorine and the BENEFICENT Allah!

2 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Blogger Actual God said...

what bottoms were you wearing at the pool? i'm picturing jeans

 
At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Le Premier Nabashee said...

Rafsanjani owns Century Plaza Hotel...symbolic place to gain entry into the U.S. legal world.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home